Initially Microsoft told that windows 10 will be final release from Microsoft now here they came with windows 11. Changed the whole look of windows.
EduCasheers View on Win11
windows 11 have merged look of Linux and mac-OS. GUI of windows is quite appealing and glassy. Windows 11 claims to be more faster than its predecessors.
Most of users in India already have Windows 11 Downloaded to their systems as the windows 11 leaked before its launch. We recommend All the consumer to Download the official windows 11 ISO file for 32/64 Bit systems , once available on the Official website. The Windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit download link is be available https://www.microsoft.com/
Officially the Windows 11 ISO file will be available on the Official website of microsoft-www.microsoft.com. Although We have shared the Windows 11 ISO file 64 Bit full version Leaked google drive links here, But we strongly recommend not to download the leaked Windows 11 ISO file which are given below. Educasheer does not support software piracy.
- Windows 11 ISO file Direct download- click here
- Windows 11 ISO File Direct download link 2- CLick here
- ISO File 64 Bit Google Drive Link- Click here
- Windows 11 ISO file Google drive Link 2- Click here
- Mega link- click here
Windows 11 Official release date
Officially, the Windows 11 release date is not yet finalized. As per the media reports & Microsoft tweeter handle- Microsoft is going to release the Window 11 On Thursday(24 June) at Microsoft big event. Microsoft will confirm the Windows 11 release date, launch date, Windows Features & other updates. Stay tuned & check the official Microsoft news on 24th June at 11 AM ET.
Windows 11 Price In India
Windows 11 will be a free upgrade in India. Microsoft will not charge for upgradation to windows 11, its Free. But remember the Operating system is not Free at all. The consumer running windows 10 can easily upgrade to windows 11 without paying a single penny. we must wait till Thursday to know the price of windows 11 Operating System.
Windows 11 will available for Free/Paid Download across the world like United States (US), China, Singapore, Japan, Germany, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, United Kingdom (UK), France, Brazil, Italy, Canada, Russia, South Korea, Australia, Spain, Maxico, Indonesia, Turkey, Netherland, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Argentina, Sweden, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, UAE, Romania, Philippines, Malaysia, Egypt, Greece, Vietnam, Serbia, Taiwan, Portugal, Croatia, Belarus, Algeria, Mongolia, Lithuania, Morocco, Syria, Ghana, Czechia, Loas, Ukraine, Maxico, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Iran, Oman, Kuwait, Kenya, Newzealand, South Africa, Ethiopia, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Israel, lebanon, Slovakia, Qatar, Uganda, Kenya, Ireland countries.
Windows 11 Features & requirements
Microsoft will unveils the features of Windows 11 on Thursday(24th June). As the windows 11 version leaked already, so we have mentioned some of the features of Windows 11.
- New start Menu, taskbar menu, New Search Bar
- Task View- New task view this time
- New Options are added in windows 11 version
- New features added on Widget-weather Updates & news at a glance
- Snap Controls:- users can multitask easily with snap controls. You can snap windows in varied forms.
windows 11 requirements
Minimum Windows 11 System requirements are :-
- 1.2 GHZ single core processor for 32 Bit system
- 1.4 GHZ processor for 62 Bit System
- 2GB Ram or More
- 15 GB Available Hard Disk
- Screen resolution-1024 * 768
- 2.0 GHZ Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB Ram
- 18 GB Hard Disk
- 1680 *1050 Screen resolution
How to install windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit
- first visit the Microsoft website microsoft.com
- Download the ISO File for 32 Bit or 64 Bit as per your system
- Now get the USB Drive having 16 GB Space
- Make the Pen drive Bootable with RUFUS
- Now launch the RUFUS & Select the Downloaded ISO File
- Don’t change anything make the Fields default & click on the Start Button
- Now windows 11 will visible in Your USB drive
- Now plug in the USB drive to your system/Laptop
- Start your laptop/PC & keep pressing the Boot key
- From the Boot device option, Select USB as primary installation
- Now enter the start Button & Windows 11 will started installing
- Now Choose Language, Time & Keyboard options
- Click on Install No button
- provide the Product key, if u don’t have then select I don’t have product key option
- Now select the windows 11 Edition & select the partition for windows 11 installation
- Click Next and your window 11 will start to Install.